We would like to make your visit as comfortable as possible and encourage you to inform us of any needs you may have at the time of booking. We will do our best to find suitable seating arrangements.
For people in wheelchairs or with reduced mobility
At the Grand Theatre and the Auditorium
- Book your tickets online at opera-bordeaux.com, by telephone or at our ticket counter at the Grand Theatre.
- Seats are specially reserved for you and the person accompanying you up to the day of the performance.
- All levels can be accessed by a lift (up to the 1st balcony of the Grand Theatre).
- When you arrive, one of our staff members will show you to your seat and meet you at the intermission and at the end of the performance.
- people in wheelchairs, make your visit easier, click on this link for access to special seating (this link displays the full schedule of performances):
I am in wheelchairs
For people who are blind or visually impaired
Adapted shows with captions
Ballet La Fille mal gardée on 18 December at the Grand Theatre (2:30pm school performance and 8pm public performance).
- Special seating available up to 48 hours before the performance
- Headset and program in Braille / large print free of charge
- Personal welcome by our team
We'll bring you to the show and take you home again
- The Culture Hors Limites association provides you with a volunteer free of charge and pays for their ticket to the performance.
+33 (0)7 82 08 33 67, culturehorslimites.fr
Disability card holders and war pensioners now benefit
from a 50% discount on tickets throughout the season (excluding single-rate performances and shows for young audiences).